Saturday, December 14, 2013

On the First Day of Christmas...

So Christmas break has started for me and if I am to be totally honest...it isn't looking so bright. The last thing I want is it to be is three weeks of Netflix watching and not leaving my bed. So I want to do a 12 Days of Christmas series and make the most out of the days leading to December 25th. So here we go....









Today I took my sister and brother-in-law's Christmas pictures and just about died from the cuteness. Along with this one, they also had pictures using candy canes to make a heart shape & adorable mistletoe pictures. I'm not the best photographer, but I do love when people are happy with the pictures I take of them. 


There's a little spot downtown that has a bunch of shops, railroad tracks and other places that are perfect for pictures. I'm hoping I'll be able to go back down there soon for more pictures. 


My best friend's birthday was yesterday so I spent time with him tonight. I may or may not be obsessed with the wrapping paper I wrapped his gift in. If you ask me, red, green and Santa Claus wrapping paper is vastly overrated. 
Look of the day. I don't know what it is with me and wearing all black, but my entire outfit consisted of black and grey. Not very Christmas-like, but I tried to make up for it with my new lip stain. It's Soft Matte Lip Cream by Nyx in the color Amsterdam. I'm usually afraid to do bold lips, but this one worked better than I expected. 
So overall, it was a good day. I really do love Christmas time, so I have a good feeling about the upcoming days xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment