Thursday, August 30, 2012

First College Haul

One of the things I was most excited about when I moved to my university was trying out the mall. I was a little nervous because the nearest Forever 21 (where I get most of my clothes) is over an hour away. But, I took the chance and went to the mall near me and found several items to add to my wardrobe.

#1 Dress from Body Central
I already wore this dress when I went to church last night. It's casual and cute, so it can be worn around campus also. It costs about $20 at Body Central.

#2: Skirt from Aeropostale
I will admit, usually I don't even look in Aeropostale when I'm shopping. But I did because I like some of their preppy pieces. Turns out the day I went, they were having an up to 70% sale on their clothes. I have had my eye on this skirt for a while, but the original price was about $42.50, so I never got it. But, because of the sale, I got it for about $13.

#3 and #4: Shirt and Flip Flops from Aeropostale
 Like I said, I was really excited about the sale at Aeropostale. I don't remember exactly how much the shirt costs. I think it was 50% off, so about $12. The flip flops were only $5.99. 

#5 Top and Shorts from Wet Seal
Wet Seal always has the "Buy 1 and get 1 for 1 cent" sale. I really wanted the top, which has a corset feel to it, and I found the shorts on a whim just to participate in the sale. Together, I spent less than $15 on the entire outfit.

#6 Rain Boots from Shoe Department
This isn't the best picture, but I am way too excited about my rain boots. I've already worn them once, but I was extremely disappointed that it didn't rain. These only costs $25 at Shoe Department. They're a little heavy to walk in, but so are all rain boots. I love them!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment