Monday, January 20, 2014

Into the Wild.

I absolutely love the zoo. I mean, I might be obsessed with it. I went for the first time in the summer of 2012 and I have traveled the hour it takes to get there more in the past year than most people probably have in their lives. Every time I go, there's something new. So here is a small chronicle of pictures from my trip there yesterday xx


 I'm not a big fan of reptiles, but I don't know. He looks a bit cuddly in a weird way, right? 

 boom.


I am absolutely in love with this lion. 


Selfies with the bffl. 


Giraffes are my absolute favorite animal. There weren't that many out because it's winter, but I did get a snap of this cutie. 


I don't know why it was looking at me like that.

What I was wearing & an adorable elephant photo bomb. 

If you like the look, go vote for it on Chictopia & hype it on LookBook! xx

1 comment: