Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Burning Red.

Guys. It was freezing. I mean 25 degrees may not sound that bad to a lot of people, but to me it sounds like the perfect temperature to crawl into my bed and not come out until April. I'm hoping my pictures will start to turn out better when we can stand to be outside long enough to take them, but until then...

I love the bright red color of this dress. I rarely wear anything bright, but this is one exception. The dress is pretty old from Forever 21.

If these boots look familiar, it's because they're one of my favorite pairs. I have to try my hardest not to wear them too much, to be honest. They're Tommy Hilfiger, but I bought them for about $16 at Plato's Closet. 

This scarf is definitely not the warmest, but that means it'll be great in the springtime. I got it from H&M a few months ago. 
Just a little bonus: Had one of my fashion columns for my campus newspaper published today. Stay tuned: I'll post the entire thing on here soon enough xx

Please check out my Chictopia & LookBook pages!



No comments:

Post a Comment