Monday, May 20, 2013

Men Monday: Lookbook Spotlight

I love menswear. I'm honestly not that great at figuring it out or styling most guys, but I love a well-dressed man. In the fashion-sphere, it doesn't seem like men are given as much attention as they deserve. However, the Lookbook website showcases all the different styles that talented men have with their fashion sense. So today, I want to put the spotlight on one of my favorite guys on the website - Edward Honaker.


When I first started my fashion tumblr, he was the first guy I saw on the site and I was instantly in love. He has the classic, put together look that I think is incredibly flattering on all men.
He's only 19, so he still manages to keep a youthful feel to his outfits. His look is always put together, whether he's wearing jeans and sneakers, or a sweater and oxfords.
If you like his look, check out his profile on Lookbook and become a fan!

His Profile


No comments:

Post a Comment